The Portrait Collection


                                                            Date: 1/15/16


          Anyway, these photos are of my siblings and my cat. I love photographing people because they are capable of so many expressions,and those expressions and personalities that come out in the photos, will differ from person to person.These photographs are some of my earliest portraits. Some are edited,and some have not been touched.
My sister, Kate

My favorite cat in the WORLD,Daphne















                                                              The close ups



My sister,Talia. Her personality really comes out in this photo.


Kate's big,brown eyes make beautiful photos.

My youngest sister,Carissa I love taking photos of her gorgeous blue eyes!




                                             Now not so baby Emmett, born on March 26th, 2016

                                                          He is still so fun to photograph!
                                                       ( Maybe not as quiet and cooperative)

                                                 Note: Pictures taken the day of his birth, unless marked otherwise











These pictures were taken weeks to months after he was born


Comments

  1. I absolutely love these photos photos Alivia! Portraits are my favorite to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not mean to put "photos" twice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute picyures!💓💓❤💖💕💗💞💝💟❣💌

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics of Kate!! She looks sooo grown up! I haven't seen her in a WHILE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, these were taken four years ago, so shes grown up even more!

      Delete
  5. Portraits are absolutely the best pictures to look at. (That is my opinion.) And you have some beautiful little sisters Leia! I love these pictures.:) -Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tillie! I think so too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your family so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts