The Ducks

                                                                      6/29/16

                                                I 'm back after several days of not posting! I had I sleepover, went to the beach, and did not have enough time to post! These pictures are from a park (which one???) that I went to with my family. The ducklings are adorable!! I loved taking pictures of the ducks feathers, because they looked so cool! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!
































Comments

  1. Love those pictures Leia! Your an awesome photographer! 😊❤

    I LOVE photography too! I even have my own blog as well. Altho I csn't figure out everyyhing so there's not really any pictures on it sadly!🙁😔

    Lindsay❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liv!! You need to post more pictures soon!! 😉😍😘💓Love Your Cousin 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love the ducklings!!! You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts