Backyard Photography

                                                 
                                                                        12/2/16
 The first 3 photos are ones I took of some birds in our next-door neighbors Pine tree. I love going to observe the birds, and got some OK pictures of them. For anyone who wants to photograph birds, but can't seem to get close enough to get decent photos, I have some advice. BE PATIENT! It can take awhile for the birds to get used to you, and trust you enough to let you get close. BUT BE PATIENT! It pays off! ( Birdseed and other delicious things help too!)  Anyone can photograph. Just grab a camera, even your Phone! And take lots of pictures! Practice makes perfect!

                       
                 
                     
                       
                                         These next photos are some more rainy day photos.
                                                                       11/30/16 
                             
                               I love rainy day photos for 2 reasons. 1. Water everywhere, dripping off of everything, is beautiful. 2. I love to photograph water everywhere, dripping off of everything. Its beautiful. Where I live rain comes often,but depending on where you live, it may almost never come.
That's OK. Find some other beautiful water source to photograph. The ocean.Lakes. Creeks. Rivers. And, last but not least! A maybe not do beautiful source of water, your kitchen or bathroom faucet. How can you make that a beautiful photograph subject? Please share YOUR ideas, and if possible your photos, either HERE or on Google+. #shareyourinspiration




I think this is one of my best rain photos.💗



I LOVE this photo! Share YOUR favorite photos HERE or on Google+.
#shareyourinspiration 

Comments

  1. I love the one of the one of those berries and the rain! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! These are all AMAZING!!! Thanks for the advice about photographing birds- I had trouble with that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts