Hannah and Jacob 2016


                                                                   Date: 5/7/16

                                                         
                                These photos are my mom's cousin  and his girlfriend Prom photo shoot. My mom was asked to take their photos and I was allowed to go along! My mom has lots of other pictures, most better than mine!(I eventually got bored and went to play in the fountain) This was one of my first experiences in photography, and I love it more with every photo. I did not have a good understanding of light, at this point, so some of these are a little on the bright side. But, never the less, here are
                                                            Hannah And Jacob Prom 2016

                                                           Note: Some of these are edited versions







The boots!









                                                       


This is going to sound REALLY weird but, this is a photo of a random couple, and it actually turned out REALLY well. So, if you happen to be reading this random couple, thank you, for a great photo.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts