Special Edition: Deidra Photo Shoot

                                                        Date for these photos: July 8th,2018

                                                 Every Saturday I will (try!) to post Special Editions.
A Special Edition posts are Photo Shoots however spontaneous, that I have done. They may not be in line with the dates of my other posts. Or they will be photos I have taken the day of the post that I will share. Those posts will be titled Today: (etc,etc.). Enjoy   Deidra is my youngest cousin on my mom's side, and I am the oldest granddaughter on that side of the family. My family was at their house for dinner on a Sunday night, and me and my cousin, who is 5 weeks younger than me, decided to have a spontaneous photo shoot with Deidra and the sunflowers as our subjects. I also got some pictures of their farm, and the strawberries they grow there, which are DELICIOUS!(https://www.harvestlanefarmmarket.com) Enjoy super cute Deidra!
                                 And a special thanks to Aunt Cheryl for letting us "borrow" Deidra!
                             Another special thanks to Autumn  for being my photography partner! Love you!


                                              Note: Some of these photos are edited versions.








I love her expression in this one!!😍











CUTIE!!!!






                       
                                                         Here are the farm and strawberry photos!
                                                         Don't the strawberries look delicious?



Beautiful farm setting sunset!







Comments

  1. I Love these photos!! They are so adorable!! Love you too Leia! ~Auttie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! I LOVE these ones too! Deidra your adorable! Leia sometime when we come visit my grandparents in PA. Maybe I can come visit you, Auttie, Emma and Kaelie! And I would LOVE to take pictures of you guys! ( I think my grandparents live like an hour away )😊😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! By the way, this is Sydney... I just realized my comments are posting as my email address...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deidra... that child is so cute it's not even fair. You picked quite a lovely model. -Tillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? We like to say she could murder the president and get away with it shes that cute.

      Delete
    2. That's a good way of putting it...:) slightly scary, maybe, but kind of true.

      Delete
  5. Deidra is so cute!!!! P.s. sunflowers are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts