Special Edition: Old Treasures    Its Saturday!! You know what that means: no work, no school, and... a Special Edition post.

So far, I have only posted 1(!!) Special Edition post, and I wanted to do one every Saturday. Well, there have been more than 1 Saturdays. So, here I am, FINALLY posting a Special Edition. ( I am getting very tired of typing out Special Edition each time, so from now on, they will be known as SEs. I may capitalize it, I may not.) 

     I entered a photo contest last year,( honestly I forget what the title was exactly, but it had something to do with old things.), and so i went up to my parent's room, where they have all this old cool looking stuff, and took some pictures. I thought they turned out great, but I ended up not winning the contest. I'll post my favorites, including the one I entered. Enjoy:)














  This is the one I entered. I called it, "The key to light."  I'm not sure which copy I entered, there are slight edits.







                                       



Comments

  1. I love them!! The Key to Light one is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! My favorite was the clock one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Yes these are very cool. "The Key to Light" is the perfect name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented!!!!!😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts